By showing their knowledge, abilities, and experience related to a certain topic, individuals can acquire all or part of a nationally recognized certification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), also known as Skills Assessment.
Anyone who has previous knowledge, experience, or skills that are relevant to the course of study that they want to complete can apply for this process regardless of whether your training or experience was in Australia or abroad.
There is no minimum age requirement, but you must show that you have work-related knowledge and abilities in the field for which you are applying for RPL, and that these knowledge and skills are up to date. You might not be able to show currency if you haven’t worked in the field for a while.
No. As our personnel can: Discuss what is required to support your application, it is not a challenging
procedure. They give you details on the RPL procedure &assistance in filling out all the forms.
A unique student identifier is typically a number or code assigned to students enrolled in public schools that allow state education agencies, districts, schools, collegiate institutions, researchers, and others to monitor, track, organize, and transfer student records more efficiently and reliably.
Getting a Unique Student Identifier (USI) is quick, easy and free. Follow the steps below to create your USI. Find out how to create a USI on behalf of another person.
- Go to the USI Registry System, and have a valid form of ID ready.
- Agree to the terms and conditions (if you have previously agreed to the terms and conditions, you might not see this step).
- Select Create USI.
- Select your evidence of identity document (see the types of ID you can use).
- Enter your personal details exactly as they appear on your form of ID.
- If the name you use for business or official purposes is not the name on your form of ID, you can choose to enter this in the preferred name field.
- Enter your contact details, including at least two contact methods.
- Confirm your identity. The USI Registry System will check and confirm your identity using the
- Documentation Verification Service’ (DVS).
- Secure your account with a USI password and check questions.
Yes. You will receive a qualification and an academic transcript that lists every unit you’ve finished along with your grade, provided you demonstrate competency.